Okay, so when Andrea and Brian and I were youngn's we would get vouchers at school for free tickets to the Utes gymnastics meets. Well, Iain came home not long after Christmas and what did he have?! A voucher for free tickets for the Utes gymnastics! I was so excited to plan a day to go. So 2 weeks ago Broc and I surprised the kids with a family night. We went to Wingers for dinner and then took them up to the Huntsman Center for the meet against Arizona Univeristy (or is it the University of Arizona? blah, who cares!) The kids seemed to enjoy being there and they were glued to the floor exercises. Iain was really excited to be able to go to the concession stands, actually I think that was the highlight of his night, and Kergs fell in love with the cotton candy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment