What can I say? It's been a pretty busy summer, at least I think it has. I know, I haven't blogged anything since June. I am a complete and total slacker. So rather than try to catch up on everything in one massive post, I'm going to take my time and post things as I think abou them. As for today I am going to mention Iain's first day of school. He has been so flippin' excited for 1st grade that I can't even begin to describe it! All summer long he has been talking about how he is going to be the big 1st grader and about how he now gets to eat lunch at school. His first week went good. He definitely gets tired (very growly when he gets home) and yesterday he made me take him early so he could eat breakfast at school. His teacher, Mrs. Hall, seems to work well with the kiddos. Jentzen, Keraghan and I have missed him but at the same time it has been wonderful to have one on one time with Jentz. I am getting more done because I don't have to stop and referee the boys it's amazing!


No comments:
Post a Comment