Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun


Halloween is seriously one of my favorite holidays! I love coming up with new costumes and dressing up for the day. Yesterday we had lots of fun at 2 parties! We started out with a family party at my mom and dad's house. Chili, hotdogs and donuts are always on the menu and the cousins had fun running around chasing each other. After our "lunch party" we headed out to the Marshall's for some dinner and trick or treating. I like to be the one that stays home and hands out candy so Broc gets stuck walking the kids around to the houses for goodies. I totally left our camera at mom and dad's so I didn't get any pictures for the night so I will have to wait for Kenna to send me some pictures. The Jentzen and Kaitlyn loved holding hands and getting treats together and Iain had a blast going around with the other kids. All in all it was a great Halloween!! I can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

  1. Aww she's a super cute little flower. I love halloween too! Woulda been more fun were I not moving during it, but we still got some good ol halloweening in. ;o)

    ReplyDelete