Thursday, January 21, 2010

Still Here...

Yes, I am still here. I always get the winter blues after the Christmas holidays and haven't had the desire to blog much. I think it's a mixture of the house being empty after the decorations are all down, the weather being dreary outside and....oh who knows! All I know is that I have the hardest time dragging my butt out of bed and facing the day, yes this is how I feel even on medication. I have the sweetest kids, Jentzen especially likes to come down to my room early in the morning and crawl into bed with me and snuggle and Iain will usually get Kergs out of bed and take her up to watch cartoons. This makes me smile. Iain will be off track starting next week so no running through the house at 7:55 am trying to make sure he is ready for school, YIPEE! I know I will just about be ready to hog tie the boys by the time Iain has to go back on track, however. I started a new job last night. I really would prefer not to have to work but the opportunity presented itself and it will give Broc some time to not have to work as many hours. I think it is going to work out to be a really good place to work. I am very anxious about Broc handling our nightly routine (last night was a disaster to say the least). I know that he will get his own thing going with the kids, something that works for them but I get so worried that things will slip through the cracks. What a paranoid mom I am! I also hope that all the progress that we have made won't begin to slip. I CANNOT go back to that awful place!

So enough of the blah, blah, blah's. At least I know that our little familia is happy and healthy and looking forward to Jentzen and Iain's birthday's in 2 months. Keraghan is growing by leaps and bounds and finally starting to say a couple of words. Jentz is loving Preschool and he really likes being a Sunbeam at church. Iain has started piano lessons and actually likes to practice, can you believe it?! Hunter is crazy busy with soccer and futsol and he is learning the importance of not procrastinating. Broc and I are trying to work on and stick to a budget.

So far so good but it's only January 21st!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I hate the winter blues! We just about kill each other this time of the year! New job? More info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new job. I'm paranoid as well when Rob is on deck but funny enough, things always work out, maybe not the way I would have done it, but that's ok. : ) Congrats on sticking to a budget . . .that's our never ending goal as well.

    ReplyDelete