
So, the kids and I were in the front room this morning just hanging out watching cartoons and relaxing after breakfast when Iain looks at me and says, "Mom I miss the angels." Where does this comment come from you might ask? Well as many of you know Iain absolutely loves his baby sister. He carries her all over the house and will hold her for hours on end. One day as he was loving on her she happened to be staring off like she was looking at someone. (Now I completely believe that babies are still connected to heaven and that when they stare off they are looking at angels.) I said to Iain that I thought she was talking to the angels, maybe her Great-grandpa and Grandma Arnold or even Jesus. He looked at me in amazement and said, "Do you think so Mom?" I proceeded to tell him my theory about babies still being able to visit with their loved ones in heaven and that as babies get older and are able to talk the veil covers their eyes and they are unable visit anymore because they would give away all of heavens secrets. Now I know that he has been pondering this for some time because he has asked me some questions and made comments about how Keraghan is talking to the angels again. So we come to this morning, he was holding Keraghan and as she does she was "talking" to someone and that's when he looked at me and said that he missed the angels and wished that he could still talk to them.

No comments:
Post a Comment