
I can't believe that it's Friday and the last day of the month! Kergs is 7 weeks old today and I am trying to remember where the time has gone. It seemed like just yesterday that I was puking my guts out and wishing that she was here already! So, we are blessing her on Sunday and Broc and I have been running around like crazy people trying to get the house into some kind of order before we have a million people over. Knowing that mom has Friday's off I asked for some help in order to get some things done today so she agreed to take the boys to lunch and then Andi's house to decorate Halloween cookies. Iain decided that he wanted to go to IHOP, his favorite restaraunt. I decided that it would be a nice break to go with them to lunch and thank goodness I did! Can I just say that Jentzen forgot all of his manners?! You would think that he had never been in public before. The service was terrible, we waited longer to have our order taken and delivered than it took to actually eat. Jentz didn't want to eat his pancakes and decided that he should run around the table and stab his fork into the cushion of the chair. He also thought it would be fun to join into the conversation of the 2 men that were sitting behind us. They were some pretty rough looking trucker guys but they were very nice and indulged him. In addition to his running around, Kergs decided that she was hungry and the binkie just wasn't cutting it so against my nature I decided to whip out the boob and feed her at the table. Neither mom or I could handle her fussiness and Jentzen's naughtiness. Wouldn't you know, she ate for like 2 minutes before falling asleep and Jentz still didn't want to behave! Iain on the other hand was an angel and ate most of his pancake and side of bacon. Sorry for my little monsters mom, we'll keep working on it.

No comments:
Post a Comment