Saturday, April 25, 2009

Family Pictures

I decided this year to have family pictures taken for Easter. Usually when we gussy up for photos we go for the cas' look and all of us wear jeans. This time I thought, why not go for the gusto and dress up. I found Kergs dress first and then dressed all of us around her. Let me tell you I had a small fight on my hands with Broc because he didn't like the idea of wearing pink but I eventually won out (with Hunter's help) and the boys all wore pink shirts. I then began the hunt for a light pink shirt for me and can I just say that I couldn't find ANYTHING! I ended up at the fabric store buying pink material for a skirt! The sitting was uneventful, everyone cooperated and the only thing I forgot to bring was Kergs hair bow! What can I say, I'm a space cadet! So, here are the final products. I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love them! We need one! Send one my way! Have I gotten my point across....???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! They all turned out so beautiful. Gorgeous family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the CUTEST pics ever. I think my fave is the top one on your header. That little girl is going to be spoiled by her cute brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your family pictures. I love the one of the kids in black in white. So so soooo Cute! You have a nice looking family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow Aleshia, these pictures turned out so dang cute!! Your family is ADORABLE! I love the "Stutz Kiddo's" picture. Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete