Saturday, February 6, 2010

Things I Love 2

1. I LOVE going camping in the summer, not so much in a tent but I love the time that I get to spend with my family doing nothin'.
2. I LOVE Cafe Rio's Pork Salad.
3. I LOVE Tim McGraw. He's on my "list".
4. I LOVE the movies The Mummy and The Mummy Returns. Broc and I usually have one of them playing while we're going to sleep.
5. I LOVE eating Hershey's Kisses dipped in creamy peanut butter.
6. I LOVE my wedding dress. I know, it's been almost 10 years and who would think about something like that now but it was the first dress I tried on and I loved how it fit and most especially how it made me feel, like a princess.
7. I LOVE to bargin hunt. Mostly on the internet, especially at Christmas!
8. I LOVE a clean house. No, mine isn't spotless and most days it's a cluttered mess but at the end of a long day cleaning when there's a whiff of PineSol and Clorox in the air I am content.
9. I LOVE taking pictures. I even took my camera with me to Prom my Senior year, the flash drove everyone NUTS!
10. I LOVE Cal Burgers! That's what my grandma calls my dads homemade hamburgers. They are huge and juicy and totally hit the spot!

2 comments:

  1. Your dress is gorgeous! Very classic looking, you would never be able to tell what year you were married. So fun to look back on those memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember that prom! i even have some of the pics still! fun post, lish!!!

    ReplyDelete