
So, as I am sitting here typing my little KK is in her room screaming her head off because I had the nerve to lay her cranky butt down. She has been on one all morning and all she wants is to be held BUT, believe it or not, I have "chores" to do. I started a load of my many piles of laundry and thought I needed to sit down and post a little bloggin'. Nothing new to report here in our casa. Last week I decided to buzz the boys hair off. SUMMER IS A COMIN'! They both decided that they wanted to get cuts like their cousin Tanner. I love it in the summer when they let me chop it all off. They are terrible about combing it and when they are outside sweating all day long I have to plug my nose just to let their stinky wet dog smell heads in the house. So, it is now gone. Keraghan, not to be left out of the whole "hair thing", has decided that when I am in the bathroom getting ready for the day she needs to sit right by me on the counter. She obviously gets into everything but she seems to have fun AND I try to do a little something with her hair while she is in there.
The boys are just about done with their sports this season. Hunter finished last night and has try-outs coming in a couple of weeks. He has enjoyed playing with the USA club but he might be exploring other options for next season, we'll have to see. Iain has his last game tonight. I think that he has enjoyed having Broc as his coach. It has been good for both of them to have this special time together. Jentzen's last t-ball game is tomorrow. He has loved playing and is so carefree with everything. It doesn't even faze him when the other kids knock each other down trying to get the ball. All he does is run back to his position and say I tried, maybe next time! Broc and I are just about the same, you know the daily grind. We are going camping with the Arnold clan for Memorial Day Weekend and none of us can wait! We are borrowing Aunt Arlene's trailer and I am so relieved to know that we won't be freezing our butts off on the ground.


I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are adorable! I can't wait for the weekend when we all get to play and get dirty!
ReplyDeleteWe need to do our Fridays again. We went and got our passes from 7Peaks yesterday! Thanksgiving Point Zoo and gardens, Liberty Land, Hogle Zoo, anything free....we can have big fun!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny! I laughed out loud when you describing the wet dog smell. :)
ReplyDeleteSome days I think it would be nice to have boys instead of girls. To just be able to shave their heads and have all summer free from hair issues.
Maybe when everybody is not so busy we can try to have a little summer get together with our families. I think a nice day at the park would even be fun.