Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Scrooge

So, I feel like I have been the biggest Scrooge when it comes to blogging. I have been terrible about taking pictures this season and blogging has been non-existent. I guess we just haven't really done anything "fun" so far that I have felt like taking the camera out for. I have decided that I have a week and a half left before Christmas so I am going to do my best to remedy the situation!

Last Saturday Santa and 2 of his reindeer came to visit our local Harmons. We took the 4 kids and they seemed to really like it. (Even Hunter) I never realized just how little reindeer are. They are pretty soft too. We snapped a couple of shots with the reindeer but haven't gotten a copy of us with Santa yet.

Iain and Jentzen petting Donder? Blitzen? Comet?

Me, Kergs and Hunt taking our turn.

1 comment:

  1. Wha! Can't believe I had to miss that. Jaden couldn't care less about Santa, but man he'd love to see those reindeer! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete