So, I have a friend that lists things she doesn't want to forget about each of her girls when she posts about their birthdays. I am totally going to copy this because I think it is a wonderful idea! Since Jentzen's birthday was only a month ago I am going to start with him:

- Jentzen LOVES preschool. Every morning he wakes up and asks if it is preschool day today. He loves Sister Harward and the kids in his class. He wishes that he had preschool every day!
- Jentzen tells me he loves me a million times a day. Whenever he is getting in trouble, that's the first thing he says. Somehow he knows that by telling me that it takes most of the anger right out of me and I am unable to stay mad for long.
- He also likes to "hang" on me. He will always try to manuver his way on to my lap or sit as close to me as possible. When I tell him not to get on me he says that he's just giving me a hug.
- Jentz loves to go to Primary. He really likes his teacher Sister Lam and all his little friends in his class; Ben, Liam and Kate. He likes it to be me to walk him to class, not anyone else.
- Dinosaurs? Have I mentioned that Jentzen likes no, LOVES dinosaurs? Anytime we are at the store he searches out the dinosaurs. Whether it's a book, stuffed animal, plastic animal, etc. If it's dinosaur he's all over it.
- Jentzen likes to play on PBSkids. He is getting pretty handy with the computer. His favorite game to play is the Dinosaur Caillou game.
- T-ball is his game of choice. He hasn't caught on to the soccer craze that his brothers have and in a way I hope he sticks with Baseball. Even though he looks up to his brothers and likes to be like them, he has a little independent streak and wants to be his own person.
- Jentz won't eat a whole bowl of cereal to save his life. Doesn't matter how much I give him he will only take about 2-3 bites and then he's done.
- Tormenting his sister is high on his list of priorities. We have to keep reminding him that if she screams, she doesn't like it. (Funny how easily he forgets Iain doing the same thing to him).
- Apples are his favorite fruit. He will eat, easily, 2 a day. I think that's a lot for a little guy.
- He's wearing a 5T in pants and shirts. I think he's going to be stalky like the Stutz side.
- He really likes to watch Go! Diego Go! and Max & Ruby on Nickelodeon. He also likes Dinosaur Train and Sid the Science Kid on PBS.
- His favorite color is Pink.
No comments:
Post a Comment