I know, I've said it before Memorial Day is a BIG Arnold Family tradition. It is usually the first camping trip of the summer for most of us and for my little family sometimes it's the only camping trip. This year, like in years past, my Uncle Denny and Aunt Sue were there. It wouldn't be Memorial Day without their family too! We had a fun addition this year, my Aunt Susan's nephew and his wife and kids came too, Joe and Michal! Hopefully they will continue to come, we all had such a blast!! The first full day, Saturday, it was a little brisk. The cloud cover would NOT go away so that combined with the breeze made for some chilly weather. Sunday Dad rented a pontoon boat. The dad's took the kids out for some fishing while the mom's stayed and enjoyed some sunshine and visiting. The kids did so much better than we all thought, they lasted for about 5 hours before Joe designated himself as the "go back home dad" and brought all of the screaming meemee's back to camp. Sunday also happened to be little Tanyon's birthday so we had lots of visitors drive up to celebrate. By Monday I was ready to head for home, camping always makes me tired, but the kids really wanted to stay longer. Maybe next time we will accommodate? Probably not!
I JUST LOVE MY FAMILY!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment