8 years ago
Thursday, June 10, 2010
OLD!
I am feeling very old today. I know that 33 isn't old in the grand scheme of things but today it feels like it. I don't know why, but this week has been blah. I've had no energy for anything, all I've done is lay on the couch and go to work. I think Jentzen and Keraghan think I've lost my mind. Maybe I have? I feel slightly overwhelmed with all the projects that need to be done here at the house. I hope that 1) I find my missing energy, 2) I remember all that I want to accomplish this summer and 3) I don't forget to have some fun! WOW, how depressing was all that? The highlight of my day - Andi picked up Jentz to play with Biller - THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME SOME SANITY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy birthday Lish! Here's to hoping you have a better week! We love you!
ReplyDeleteMaybe your body is just reminding you that you're not super woman, like we all try to be. You are an amazing, hardworking mama and I'm sure you'll get all your energy back soon. Hang in there. :)
ReplyDelete