
I really look forward to decorating the tree each year. I usually try to get it up the weekend after Thanksgiving. I also like to try and have Hunter here to help out but this year that didn't happen. Iain and Jentzen were so excited to put the tree together that they were bugging Broc and I for days. When we finally got things out (November 29) they couldn't sit still. I always do the lights because Broc likes to just throw them on and the boys both kept holding the strands trying their best to "help". Once the lights were

situated we broke out the ornaments. Iain liked to keep things on the left side of the tree and Jentzen under the tree. Things worked out pretty good and for the most part Jentzen has left the tree alone. I would really like to start putting presents under the darn thing but I don't trust the boys not to open them!
No comments:
Post a Comment