
Every year on the day after Thanksgiving we have a Christmas party with our friends that Broc went to high school with. (I know what a mouth full!) We alternate houses
so every third year it is at our house. This year it was at Lance and Rebecca Harrison's house. We usually eat ham, funeral potatoes, salad, rolls, etc. you know the drill, Christmas dinner! This year Kenna and Rebecca did something fun for the kiddos which was Christmas bingo.

The kids had a blast, I think it would be fun to do each year. It's here next year so I'll have to plan accordingly. We then exchange gifts.

Earlier in the year the kids draw names, it's fun to see what they pick out for each other. Once the kids have their toys and such the adults exchange "family" gifts. Kenna is always on top of things and makes cute decorations for our house and she is trapped into making a calendar for each of us using pictures that were taken throughout the year.

This is a tradition that I love and look forward to each year. Lance and Becca usually include something yummy to eat. This year they gave us some homemade salsa. Yum, yum, yummy!! I just want all of them to know how much I love their families. I am grateful that they were willing to "put up" with Broc all these years so that I can count them as my fr

iends now too! Merry Christmas!!
we missed being able to be there with you guys. Sounds like it was tons of fun.
ReplyDeleteDid we get gifts all squared away yet? I know we still "owe" couple gifts - we are working on an idea - may have something for you all to share - will let you know ASAP -k-