Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kiki's First Time Eating Cereal

Kergs is going to be 3 months old on Friday. I can't believe how quickly time has flown by! Why can't it go this fast when you're pregnant? She is getting bigger and fatter each and every day. I know that I'm going to blink and she'll be walking out the door to Kindergarten. We decided to try giving her some cereal a couple of nights ago. She definitely needs to hone her skills with a spoon but she was having a blast trying to eat. I'm sure it didn't help that her brothers and daddy were around her trying to get her to laugh. We made a mess but it was worth it, she almost slept through the night!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big she's getting. Look at those cute kissy cheeks. Those are the cheeks that just beg to be kissed! I love it!
    It's always so fun to take pictures of the first time they try a spoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you have posted a TON!! Your kids are so cute and getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is such a chunker! She is going to catch up to kels :) What a cutie - wish we werent so far away - she has grown and changed so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a smile! She is such a princess.

    ReplyDelete