Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Am Crazy!!!

I'm sure that this isn't a startling idea for many of you to hear but after what I am about to say you will believe it whole heartedly. I was standing in the bathroom yesterday drying my hair and I was thinking about how big my little Kiki is getting and I had the thought that it wouldn't be so bad to have another baby. WHAT?! Did I take crazy pills with my breakfast? We all know that Aleshia and pregnancy DO NOT mix well. It is a good thing that me getting pregnant is no longer an option because I can just imagine myself trying to talk Broc into having another baby. I really do remember puking my guts out and laying on the bathroom floor in tears because I didn't have the energy to get up and walk to the bedroom. Food for the first 3 months was almost out of the question and my house...? Well let's just say that it's going to be a while before it is put back into order. This picture is durnig the IV phase of my pregnancy, I made Broc take a picture so that I would remember how miserable I was. I am truly grateful that God helps us to forget just how terrible things can be. I know, deep down, that I would not survive another pregnancy but when I look at the precious souls that I have been given I know that I would go through anything, bear any type of burden to protect them and help them to make it through this crazy world. I am so blessed to be a mom. I wouldn't trade it for any job in the world!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the baby dilema ... I know it well!

    Why the heck didn't you tell me you had a blog?? (or did you and I don't remember?) Your family is so flipping cute and it's been fun to read your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Aleshia, I know just what you're talking about. I find myself thinking the same thing. I just wish we had the financial means to have another baby.
    I feel so bad that your pregnancies are so miserable. I can't imagine how you must have felt laying there on the bathroom floor crying because you didn't have enough energy left to get back to your bedroom. Sad.
    How is the blood clot situation? is it getting any better?

    ReplyDelete