Monday, January 26, 2009

Bowling

Most of you that know Broc and myself, know that we don't venture far without our camera. Well about a week ago we met up with the Arnold clan and went bowling and what did we do? Forgot the camera! I've had to wait on Andrea to download her pictures. I haven't been bowling since I was pregnant with Jentzen (2 years). Iain was SO excited that he bugged us the whole week before about when was it time to go bowling. So we met on a Saturday and took up 2 lanes. Poppie hadn't been bowling since his "jump" 7 years ago and it looked like it was killing him to try and get the ball to do what he wanted. Hunter and I could not strike a pin for the world! Half way through the first game Poppie finally stood behind Hunt and helped to show him what he was doing wrong and can you believe...Hunt finally hit some pins!! Thanks Dad! The real thing is definitely different than the Wii! Each year after Christmas all of us (Bri, Andi, Mom & Dad, etc.) decide that we are going to get together at least once a month and have dinner. We usually stick to it until May and then any organized get togethers are thrown right out the window. I love that we all stuck to it this month and met up to play together! I always have fun when we get together with my family and now that there are more grandkids, beides my own that is, the kids are enjoying getting close!

2 comments:

  1. How fun Aleshia. What a cute family you have!

    I just love taking the kids bowling. I do so much better when I have the kids with me. Although it could be that we have the bumpers so I never get a gutter ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. leesh! how fun! i love your cute family pic in your pjs... can't believe how big ker is getting... what an adorable smile!! what does next weds look like for you? maybe we could call lani and hang in the morning?

    ReplyDelete