Friday, June 19, 2009

Birthday #32

Wow, time goes by WAY too fast! It seems like just yesterday that I was going shopping with Auntie A at the hoppin' Valley Fair Mall for my 12th Birthday. Yeah, I remember getting some Mickey Mouse jammies that had some of those BIG sunglasses. I also remember when I was younger, mom and dad saying that their birthday was just another day and as much as I hate to admit it...they were pretty much right. Don't get me wrong, I got to go shopping with mi madre and we had a June birthday's party for the Stutz side AND we had a BBQ with Cal's famous burgers but all of these things were on days other than my birthday. I got to celebrate my birthday for a week rather than 1 day! Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes, let's do it again next year!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the ranks of being old . . .sniff, sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me that I wished you Happy Birthday... I was in St. George and I most likely missed it... love you to bits!

    ReplyDelete