No surprise here that Jentzen is all his own. A drummer that beats to his own tune. Doesn't act like either of his brothers, this kid is pretty much invincible (or so he thinks). He also has a flare for the dramatic, I think being a second (when Hunt's not here) child brings that out in him. He will scream at the top of his lungs for no other reason than to get Iain in trouble. So, yesterday he is jumping on the trampoline with Iain and his little friend Noah and all of the sudden Jentzen is hollering up a storm. Broc and I see him and he says that he has bonked heads with Iain. Neither one of us noticed anything bleeding so we patted him on the head and sent him on his way with a "you're okay, stop crying" and he did just that. About 20 minutes later this is what we saw

Yep, a HUGE shinner. We suck, I know. The poor kid is swelling and we tell him to be on his way! This is what it looks like today.


No comments:
Post a Comment