Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fraggle Rock


So when we lived up in student housing at the 'U' we had some friends, The Voelkels, that had 2 daughters only 11 months apart! Just about every day Linda would do their hair in cute little pebbles pigtails on the top of their heads! I called them my little Fraggle Rock girls. Now that I have my little Keraghan I have been anxiously awaiting the day when I would be able to put her hair up into the Fraggle Rock do and last night I did it! She doesn't have lots of hair but it was still enough to sinch into an elastic! WHOOT!! WHOOT!! I know, one day I will be cursing having to do her hair but for nowI am loving it!

1 comment:

  1. I love you were able to get it into the elastic and it looks like the elastic's helped! Just wait, her hair will grow real fast and then you won't know what to do with it! SO CUTE! I just love all your kids!

    ReplyDelete