Growing up Halloween wasn't a favorite of my mom's. Since I've been married to Broc I have really started to love it. It's probably my favorite holiday next to Christmas. This year I haven't done as much as I would have liked for reasons that are obvious, however, I did get to dress up and dress Kik's up. While in Disneyland Poppie and Mada (with the help of Andi) found Kik's a Snow White costume. Okay, so it's a Build A Bear dress but it fit and that was all that any
of us cared about. What do you do for a 7 week old? I was very excited to dress her up and wicked myself out! Jentz was lucky to be able to use Iain's old Dragon costume and can I just tell you how excited he was to go around roaring at everyone! I felt really bad for Iain because he wanted to dress up as Ironman but I wasn't able to track down a costume. I should say, however, that he originally wanted to be a bat. A bat costume I could do. We had an old batman cape and as a last minute addition I painted his face with a batman symbol. He was extatic, thought that it was the best costume EVER!! Hunt was a creepy, scary dude. His mom took care of that. He had been hinting that he wanted to be a clown which I bought a wig for but they weren't able to find a clown outfit to go with it. It's all good, can't have enough wigs and such for our Halloween chest. Broc this year was a party pooper. He just wasn't into dressing up this year, maybe next year.



her little outfit is perfect! It looks so darling on her! Isnt it fun to play with girl stuff?
ReplyDeleteThe little boys outfits are fun - not sure I have nice things to say about Hunter's though...sorry bud
Halloween is definately not my thing though - esp if it is scary or icky - we keep things totally low key and do as little as possible...
Glad you guys had a great time!
is that all your real hair? you guys look awesome! how sweet is that little kiki?!! my mom used to use elmers glue and cotton balls, EVERY YEAR to make our witch noses! hope you are doing well!! miss you!
ReplyDelete