- We all have to have the light over our stove on when it gets dark.
- We all have to have a glass of water on our nightstand when we go to bed.
- When we are done using the washrag it must be rinsed out and folded in half and placed nicely over the hump of the sink, NOT over the faucet, the hump.
- Blinds must be closed when it's dark outside, we are not everybody's fishbowl.
- We all tend to rearrange the dishwasher before we start it. I guess we all think that we can fit more things in if it's done our way.
I'm not as crazy about all of these things as I used to be when I was first married, I mean Broc and I had a knock down drag out over the wash rag one night. That wouldn't happen these days but he does happen to remind me pretty much weekly that "my way" isn't necessarily the "only"way.

No comments:
Post a Comment