8 years ago
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Something Funny
Something funny happened this morning. At least I thought it was funny, Broc not so much. I was sitting in the rocking chair feeding Kergs and watching Might Morphin Power Rangers with the boys and Iain looks over at Jentzen and says, "Are you feeding your baby?" I look over at Jentzen and he has his shirt up and is holding his baby doll to a boob. I couldn't stop laughing. We yelled at Broc to come and take a look. He tried to tell Jentzen that only mommies can feed their babies like that but Jentz was taking his cue from me and laughing too. Oh the things that 2 year olds do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that is so hysterical! I can only imagine the look on Broc's face - reading your post made me laugh out loud!
ReplyDeleteKiddos are around us more than daddies and they pick up on everything we do. Good for you for laughing about it!
tell broc kids just imitate! i tried to breastfeed brady when i was 2 and he was just born. now THAT is creepy.
ReplyDelete