Friday, November 14, 2008

My Unspectacular Quirks

Here are the rules: "MY UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS"
1. Mention the rules on your blog
2. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you.
3. Tag 6 bloggers by tagging them on your blog.

Here you go...

1. I always have to have ice in my drink. Not just a couple of cubes, the glass full to the top with ice. Broc gets so irritated over this and the sad thing is that Iain and Jentzen are starting to follow suit. When I ask Broc if he will get me a drink while he is out, it has to be from the gas station and it has to be a fountain drink with lots of ice. No plastic bottles for me!

2. When I eat meat, if it has any kind of "bounce" I won't eat it. If it bites back when I am chewing I am finished. I will inspect each piece of meat before I will take a bite and if I spot anything bouncy it goes to the dog.

3. When it starts to get dark outside I have to make sure the blinds are closed and a light is turned on. Broc gets really bothered by this one. He will sit in the dark watching TV for hours and I will waltz into the room and turn on a lamp to make it cozy. On the opposite side of this, when it is daylight I have to have the blinds open. I don't like how dark the house is when they are closed.

4. I prefer plastic cups. Most of the "glasses" in our cupboard are plastic because I don't like to drink out of glass. I don't know why, I just do.

5. I always wait to shower until after I have cleaned the bathroom. I hate to get myself all clean and put together just to have to get grimy cleaning up little boy pee.

6. When I do clean the bathroom I ALWAYS forget to clean the mirror. It never fails, I cannot remember to get out the windex and paper towels and wipe it down.

So, there are some quirky little tidbits about me, maybe you learned something new? I am now going to tag~Andi, Kallie, Alesha, Alicia, Laura & Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment