I know, it is a miracle, Hunter got a hair cut!!! Doesn't he just look handsome? I love that I can see his eyes now! Don't know how long it will last but for now I'm loving it! Still won't show his teeth, however.
Hey, I forgot to ask you. What would Jentzen like for Christmas? Any thoughts? I am trying to finish up buying stuff this week before we get any closer to the arrival of the baby :) Cuz after that..I am not going anywhere :) JK. But..What do you suggest?
Hi Aleshia, I hope you don't mind that I peeked into your blog. I love to see what freinds are up to now days. It's been fun to read up on you and your cute family. Would it be okay to put you on my blog list?
Hey, I forgot to ask you. What would Jentzen like for Christmas? Any thoughts? I am trying to finish up buying stuff this week before we get any closer to the arrival of the baby :) Cuz after that..I am not going anywhere :) JK. But..What do you suggest?
ReplyDeleteHi Aleshia, I hope you don't mind that I peeked into your blog. I love to see what freinds are up to now days. It's been fun to read up on you and your cute family. Would it be okay to put you on my blog list?
ReplyDelete